Leverage easy to use development pipeline to build simple as well as complex Microservices applications. Developers can use their choice of modeling frameworks and programming languages.
- Code generation tools
- Modeling: Yang & JSON
- Languages: Java, .Net, Python
- Stateless and Stateful Services
- Many built-in services: DBaaS, Logging as a Service...
- Build Tool integrations: Ant, Maven, IVY...
Macaw supports both public and private repositories for developers to publish their images and metadata in a secure manner. Images can be tagged to keep track of the different versions. Multiple services can be bundled and published as a Blueprint for complex applications.
- Publish tools
- Private & Public Registry
- Docker Containers
- Blueprints: Metadata
- CI/CD integration
Macaw provides both CLI and portal interface to manage deployment process. Enterprise can also attach runtime and access policies to ensure security, compliance and consistency. Policies can be specified at tenant level or project level or at service level.
- HA Proxy and scaling policies
- Orchestration tools - Kubernetes, Swarm
- Role based deployment policies: Dev, QA, Production
- Service Registry & API Gateway for routing
Operate / Govern
Macaw provides several built-in capabilities to manage and govern distributed applications. Built-in analytics and diagnostics capabilities can guide the ops team to simplify their operations through insights.
- DevOps Console
- Real-time Monitoring
- Service social graphs for message correlation
- Approval Injections
- Aggregated Logs and Search
Macaw makes the update process easy and flexible through programmatic control of routing messages to multiple version instances. DevOps can manage different versions by tagging the instances.
- Programmatic HA proxies
- Canary release support
- Run multiple versions parallely
- API Gateway